BREAKING NEWS; The final deadline to claim PPI has been set for August 29th 2019 by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in an effort to draw a line under one of the banking industry’s biggest scandals. Millions of people have already been compensated and banks have set aside more than £40bn to cover all payouts. There have been approximately 64 million PPI policies sold on loans, credit cards, store cards, mortgages and overdrafts, yet only 12 million PPI claims have been made for compensation. For this reason the FCA has started a new 2 year PPI advertising campaign (with Arnold Schwarzenegger urging us to ‘Make a decision. Do it now’), to claim back your PPI or loose the opportunity.
Could you possibly have paid into one of the 50 million still unclaimed PPI policies?
We have helped claim back PPI for over 8 years and most of our clients did not know whether they ever paid PPI, until we looked into their past credit for them and won them compensation. We will search all the previous lenders you have taken credit with over the years and claim back any PPI we find on your behalf plus 8% compensatory interest! Simply apply online so we may find out what you are entitled to. All work is done on a No Win No Fee basis and so you have nothing to lose.
Not sure if you paid PPI in the Past?
Use Our Free PPI Check to find out if you paid PPI on your old Loans, Credit Cards, Store Cards, Mortgages or Overdrafts (anything taken out prior to 2010).
What is Payment Protection Insurance, (PPI)?
- Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) is a form of insurance that guarantees partial repayment of monthly loan, mortgage or credit/ store card fees, for usually up to a year in the event you are made redundant or lose employment from sickness.
- PPI is known by many different names, usually dependent on the company providing them.You may recognize them as, Accident Sickness and Unemployment cover (ASU), Life & Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover, Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI) and Personal Loan Protection.
- Payment Protection Insurance has been mis-sold by many lending institutions because they failed to fully explain the additional costs, or failed to check if it was even beneficial to the client, for example, people with good sick pay benefits from work generally don’t need PPI. Also if you had alternative income support like savings. This is why over £20 Billion has been awarded in refunds to clients thus far.
PPI Claims – Could I get a refund? If so how much?
Latest News: PPI Deadline has been set by the Government.
Get your claim registered now!
- Often without paperwork, the banks manage to avoid having to pay out any PPI you may have paid. This is why we’re even more determined to get you the PPI refund you deserve and will search your bank’s / financial institution’s records for all the old loans, mortgages or credit/ store cards, you have had in the past that did charge PPI. The average PPI claim refund we recover is around £2,700, but this depends on the size of the loan, mortgage or credit/ store card balance. It also depends on the length of time the Payment Protection Insurance policy has been in place and the number of top up loans you have had with the lender over the years or the amount of card balance you carried over each month on the credit/ store card.
Even store cards, where a credit balance remained on the card, can add up to serious compensation. For example, a CSN client recently received a refund in February 2017 on a Debenhams card he had for many years of a whopping £15,318.24 with added interest and 8% compensation!
- This money is sent directly to you in most cases. You only pay our fees after you have received your refund, and at 25% plus VAT (which is 30% all in), we are less than many of our competitors. Consumer Savings Network are a customer focused company, big enough to manage your claims and deal with the largest organisations whilst small enough to give you the care, advice and attention you deserve.