Interest Only Mortgage Compensation
If you have ever taken an interest only mortgage through a bank or building society; or through a Financial after October 2004 you may have been Mis-sold it and due compensation plus interest!
Did the adviser check that you had a plan in place for how you were to repay the capital when the time came?Interest only mortgages were often given out rather freely prior to 2009 as the banks often assumed that house prices would rise and therefore the money they lent you would be safe. After the banking crises in 2008, the toxic mortgages that made lenders more careful. If you have an existing interest only mortgage and are worried about how you will pay it off at the end of the mortgage term, please give us a call as you may have been improperly qualified by the mortgage adviser and due compensation.
There are no up front costs and All work is carried out on a No Win – No Fee basis! Call Today 01625 536777
You do not need to use a claims management company to make a complaint to your bank/IFA and if your complaint is unsuccessful you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman’s service for free.
Not sure if you qualify or could get compensation? Try our FREE checking service, you could be entitled to thousands of pounds in compensation plus interest.
– You will have your own dedicated claims specialist solicitor.
– You will not be charged if we find out that you cannot claim!
– The fee structure varies between 25% to 35% plus VAT, depending on the solicitor that offers to take up your case.
– Our specialists have a proven track record in recovering compensation.– We have a 90% Success Rate.
– No paperwork is required, as we gather most details direct from the Mortgage adviser/provider.
– All mortgage compensation work is completed on the case on a No Win No Fee basis.
– Did the adviser consider how you intended to pay down the balance by retirement when selling you the interest only mortgage?
– Did you fully understand how the mortgage worked and risks of not paying off the mortgage?
– Did the adviser show you an illustration of a principal payback mortgage, compared with an interest only option?
– Did the adviser seem keen on selling one particular mortgage type?