Mis-Sold Self Investment Personal Pension Scheme (SIPPS): could you be entitled to compensation?
Were you advised to move your pension fund into a SIPP?
If you were an inexperienced investor who was persuaded to come out of their existing fund or only offered a SIPP through an adviser, you may have been given inappropriate advice or even misled about the risks involved and due a compensation for loss of value plus charges and 8% interest.
Especially if you were advised to transfer your pension into a non regulated investment fund such as; Carbon Credits, Ethical Forestry, Storage Pods, Strand Capital, Beaufort, The Resort Group or any similar overseas investment fund, we can help.
Please call our Investments Team to discuss your situation.
There are no up front costs and All work is carried out on a No Win – No Fee basis!
Call Today 0800 032 7112, Option 3. Send us your details online.
If you had an occupational pension scheme and were persuaded into taking a Free Standing Additional Value Contribution scheme, you may have been poorly advised and due compensation plus 8% interest.
Often FSAVC’s offered outside your company scheme were more expensive than the AVC plans offered through your employer.
It is generally accepted by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) that AVC’s were a better option for members of occupational pension schemes because of the lower charges and employer contribution.
Please contact us if you think you may have been mis- sold a FSAVC as you may be due compensation plus interest.
Call today or fill in your details online and let us see if we can help. All work is carried out on a No Win No Fee basis, as usual.
0800 032 7112, Option 3
Not sure if you qualify or could get compensation? Try our FREE checking service, you could be entitled to thousands of pounds in compensation plus interest.
Why Consumer Savings Network?
– Our specialists have a proven track record in recovering Mis-sold Pension compensation.
– We have a 90% Success Rate.
– No paperwork is required, as we gather most details direct from the Pension provider.
Do I Qualify?
– Did the adviser tell you a SIPP was better option than a traditional personal pension plan?
– You were not given completely clear advice or told the risks associated with the investments within the SIPP.
– You were recommended to invest in unregulated high risk products by your adviser.